MANAGEMENT OF PROJECTS
Verification of all documentation, availability of necessary drawings, list of works with execution schedules.
Work with leading suppliers on "special" terms. Selection of materials in the required quantity. Quality assurance.
Monitoring of each construction phase, respectively, the project and current drawings.
Planning and control of work performance. Final preparation for delivery of construction results to the Customer.
Development and control of the entire project budget. Preparation of a weekly report for the Customer on all expenses.
Coordination and provision of the necessary information in due time to all project participants.
TECHNANZOR IN CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS - SAVE NOW
Any client of a construction company, without being a builder and not being able to permanently be on site, will face unfair work if he does not take care of technical supervision on time.
Technical supervision is an expert-testing measures, with the help of which:
1. quality of construction works and their compliance with norms and regulations;
2. application of construction materials specified in the construction project;
3. compliance with the timing and volume of construction;
4. Compliance with project estimates.
- Verification of the working documentation (engineering networks, assembly units of elements)
1. Holding tenders among contractors
2. Analysis of estimates, procurement reports
3. Control of supplies of materials, their quality
4. Quality control of work performance, technical supervision
5. Conducting analysis and procurement tenders, obtaining maximum discounts from suppliers
6. Participation in drawing up and monitoring work schedules
7. Completion of the facility at all stages of repair before settling
8. Organization of all communications with subcontractors and provision of reports
Construction is a profitable and worthy business only when honest professionals are engaged in it. Unfortunately, today many self-taught people work in this sphere, which do not comply with construction norms and sometimes do not even make design and estimate documentation. Their appearance and simultaneous increase in the requirements for the quality of construction work lead to the need to apply to the technical supervision services.
FUNCTIONS OF TECHNICAL SUPERVISION IN CONSTRUCTION:
- checking all necessary documentation, making changes to the project (if necessary).
- Analysis of the estimate documentation for reliability.
- selection and purchase of materials for the facility. Work with leading suppliers on "special" terms.
- constant monitoring of the compliance of the performed work with design documentation (architectural and construction and technical solutions, heating, ventilation, water supply and sewerage, introduction of alternative energy).
- Cost reduction: tracking the amount of work required for payment.
- control over compliance with the budget, analysis of budget documentation.
Regular inspection of the facility helps to identify and prevent organizational problems and risks in the construction process. Since any changes in the project affect the costs and financial indicators in general.
ALL THE ABOVE FACTORS MAY REDUCE UP TO 30% OF THE INVESTMENTS FROM THE GENERAL BUDGET OF THE PROJECT.
Quality control of used materials: verification of certificates, laboratory testing of samples, compliance with storage rules. Checking the correctness of the design documentation. Search for violations in construction technologies and the subsequent operation of the building. Guarantees the delivery of the object in time by 99%.